In any type of Operating System once the file has been deleted there are several procedures to recover them. Here I would like to share some of the simple things we can try to recover our deleted files.
Friday, March 7, 2014
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Hi friends it is some times difficult to type your password when some one is around you. But in some cases when we have have very few chances of typing the password and we are guessing the password for some of the sites that we don't remember we need to see the password. Yes but it is necessary that no one is around us.
So to over come this problem Mozilla Firefox has made an Add-On that unhides the password from the user.
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Hi friends, today we will see one of the most exciting features of Android operating system known as context aware services. This feature makes Android device a much smarter as it knows where exactly it is by using GPS receiver which is in built in Android device.
Monday, March 3, 2014
Hello Smart phone users,
The first and most basic problem to any smart phone user, android users specifically is about the battery and performance. While selecting the phone, most of us don’t consider the battery standby and performance, which is an important factor and not bound to deny. When this comes into your consideration, it’s too late, and you go browsing PlayStore for battery saving applications. I know presently many of you do have such app right now in your phone.
Let me tell you one thing, these apps don’t work; at an extent that you think. I have conducted few tests with my own device. I have downloaded those apps which are well known and recommended. In my Phone, I’ve used these apps- ‘Du-Battery saver’, ’Go Battery Saver’, ’Easy Battery Saver’, ‘Battery Doctor’. The link for news site; http://www.ibtimes.co.in/articles/531818/20131226/top-5-extend-battery-life-android-devices.htm
Here’s the screenshot from my device. The Battery doctor app showed its functionality defect in this image. Moment I finished installation, It created one shortcut, which is normal, but the moment I started the app, it gave notification that ‘shortcut icon created on home screen’.
LET’S BEGIN WITH TEST:
1. Go Battery saver: Initially when every such app start they show battery status and consumption level, this showed the same. It has profiles depending upon how user wants the performance. The default mode was “MY MODE” which is your current settings with respect to Brightness level, background apps, and widgets. In setting you will find TOOLS section, There’s a hot badge option TRASH, which kills your task running in background this can consume your battery not by killing application, but those applications are meant to run in background, those apps will restart and again will be killed by battery saver, this goes in cycle and hence draining battery. The interface is good, but doesn’t satisfy the need, pops out an Advertise every time you exit. Do not click on such Ads. They may contain malicious application for instance you can see in image 4.
2. Battery Doctor: This app had no surprise element, I could see the same modules, same profiles the only thing I caught; was the app consumption chart, It showed the criteria for “High battery consuming apps”, this result included the battery saving application Go battery saver also named as “Go Power Master”. You can see that in image 5. After clearing that, only FB messenger was continued. Checking out the profiles, you will find the profile, deduces the overall screen dim as if your phone is SICK! No advertise pop outs but no such saving either. Hence, doesn’t satisfy the need.
3. Du Battery saver: This battery saver is quite famous and is found with most of the users. There exists a premium version too, but the free version itself didn’t impress, so there’s no question on spending a penny over it. So far better UI than others. Gives a Monitor to have a watch over the apps as well as hardware, but once again it gave a chance to pick a fault. It showed the “Battery doctor” app consuming 1.6% of juice. Where earlier in “Go Power Master” the consumption of “Battery Doctor” was 0.43% you can refer the following screenshots. There may be rise obviously, but this not the all, the hardware section showed the consumption of Radio. It was ON according to the app., but actually it was OFF, since it needs the headset to work as antenna. Conclusion, dissatisfaction.
4. Easy battery saver: This battery saver is total waste of data rates. The interface not so good. Same modules and less number of profiles. Another irritating thing, you cannot exit this app, you have minimize it compulsorily or see “About us” section or see “Top Apps” section. I would strongly recommend, do not install this app!
As I mentioned earlier, the Cycle of killing and evoking of background apps drains a lot of battery, “Du battery saver” and “Batter Doctor” come with Task killer widgets. In Image 13 if you observe after I optimized it, It shows that battery lives 8min longer and in Image 14 It kills same number of apps, in matter of time but notifies 56mins saved, which not at all a practical thing to be believed!
What Practically happens in your phone?
The image below here is self explanatory. You must be wondering if you can see this in your phone; well every Smartphone user can. The foll. image show the actual RAM usage of these so called Battery saving apps.Also all the junk you get for free in your Gallery can't be ignored.have a look.
What could have worked for your battery saving?
I would say there are two options for saving battery
A) Either you get an app, which is smart enough to close or power off those apps and features which are not required, like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and so on. There are some apps which do perform this, one of them is Battery Defender, but it can turn off Wi-Fi only, it has no control over others.
B) Or you can turn off features by your own like, turning off haptic feedback, Brightness level, Wi-Fi switch, mobile data whenever not needed. Some handsets come with feature of “Power Saving”. That can be the best option in my opinion.
THANK YOU… Any more help regarding Battery optimization and Phone performance you need, you may comment below.
Thursday, February 27, 2014
Hello Linux geeks, today I would like to share one trick with you that will always help you out when you need root access but you don't have it's password. Here I am considering that you know basic stuffs about root, administrator and normal user access/permissions. To get root access you know at least the administrator password, because this is not a hacking it's a ethical trick. So just follow the following basic steps to gain root access.
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
On the day of 23 of February of 2014 Kubhthon community arranged an meting. For process of project development. To know about Kumbhthon please follow link Kumbhthon I. "Mr. Rajesh nair" is guest for second meet-up. He has started national level project competition that is "TECH-TOP". He works in the MIT lab. On the day of meting with mr. Nair, he firstly understood that what is kumbhthon and why it is started. Meeting is arranged in "Sandip Foundation". Mr. Nair sir said that explain about your project in only 2-3 minutes. So we are get confused how to explain about project in 2-3 minutes. Nair sir guided us to what should we have to explain about respective project. Mr. Nair sir suggested some of the questions are listed below. Try to answer this question about your project. So the one member from each group is on the dice for answering these questions.
Also Mr. Nair sir explained about how to start your own business with the same project. depending upon all of these points sir suggested some question. If we are able to answer these questions then it is possible to start business.
- What is the problem do you want to solve?
- Who faces these problems?
- Who will get beneficial from our project?
- Who decides?
- Who pays?
- How to develop?
- What are the resources required?
- How you will reach to customer?
From our group Mr. Wasif is on dice, he explained all of the things regarding our project. Mr. Nair suggested some of the changes in our process of development. Also one thing that sir says repeatedly is your meetings are necessary for successful project development.
Sir also suggested that find your project stakeholders such as: visitors, government, local businesses, transports, Health, NGO, media, trusts etc.
This session is completely brainstorm session. we have learned lot much of things from mr. Nair sir.
Hii friends, I would like to share something which may be helpful to you. As everybody know about the Bluestacks (famous Android Emulator for Windows). Most of our friends may be facing the problem of sharing files between Bluestacks and our hard disks. So lets see the method of exchanging files: